- I Am New
I Am New to FBCG
Visiting a church can sometimes be a little overwhelming. If this is your first time as a guest, you may have lots of questions such as what time is service, is there praise & worship, where can I park, are there classes for children, etc. This section will give you all the details about what you can expect!
- Inside FBCG
Inside FBCGFirst Baptist Church of Glenarden is so much more than Sunday service. We are a Bible-believing, Bible teaching church that offers biblical instruction 7 days a week. With more than 100 ministries, there’s something for everyone at FBCG. We’re only as strong as everyone working together to advance God’s kingdom. So get connected, be connected and stay connected.
- Who We Are
Who We AreFirst Baptist Church of Glenarden has grown tremendously since its inception in 1917. This year we’re celebrating 99 years of ministry. What makes us tick is our love for Jesus and God’s people. The impact of our ministry reaches locally, nationally and internationally.
- Messages + Media
Messages + MediaOur mission is to develop dynamic disciples. You’ll find a number of resources to help you along your journey to becoming a follower of Jesus, from messages on CD and DVD and so much more! If you have questions to particular challenges in life, more than likely you’ll find the answer here.
- Our Campuses
Our Campuses »Visit PageOne church ministering at three campuses describes FBCG! While ministry takes place at each campus, the buildings are as distinct as their architecture. The Worship Center, Ministry Center and Empowerment Center are located just 7 miles apart in Upper Marlboro and Landover, Md.
- Contact Us
G.O.S.P.E.L. Kids’ TownG.O.S.P.E.L. Kids’ Town is truly an FBCG treasure. Kids can join a whimsical world of fun, fellowship and spiritual enhancement as they learn about Christ in age-appropriate ways. Not only is it breathtakingly fun, but it helps build an unshakeable foundation, grounded in faith.
Bible StudyTuesday nights will never be the same once your child attends the Gospel Kids’ Town Children Bible Study session.
Children’s Bible Study accepts kids on Tuesday nights from 6 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. If you have not registered your child for GKT, a CBS team member will assist you on the spot so your child does not have to wait to experience all that GKT has to offer.
How to Register for G.O.S.P.E.L. Kids’ TownParents can sign in and register their kids on either side of GKT. If help is required, one of our friendly team members will joyfully assist you.
- If you’re new to GKT, parents or guardians should sign their children up with any ministry team member.
- Once your child has been signed up, parents should register their kid(s) using the kiosks located in either side of GKT.
- Once registered, the kiosks will print out identical security badges for the parents and the child.
- Security badges will be used to identify which child belongs to a parent/ guardian at the time of pick-up.
- Only the person that signs the kid(s) in can pick them up, unless the security badge has been given to another person by the parent(s) or guardian(s) to pick them up. A person must be 18 years or older to sign a child in and out.
- Please remember to note the room number on the pass.
- Your child(ren) can never meet you outside of GKT alone. You must come into GKT to pick them up.
Your children’s safety and well-being is important to us. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.